Friday, May 6, 2011

The Looks: "Besides the ledge"




ASOS


Another happy customer just left ASOS.com.  I love the world's largest closet.  

A couple of weeks ago, this shirred waisted printed top was purchased.  I like the look but wasn't sure when it gets to me if I would love it... and so it was pending for a return.  But for just a little over $30, this romantic little number is actually pretty cool.  Very Anthropologie like but without the high price.  

For work, I wore this with a high waisted knit pencil skirt.  When I got home, decided to play around and made up this combo.  Definitely a keeper, quite a versatile and timeless piece.

A-Wear from ASOS printed shirred waisted top
BDG from Urban Outfitters high waisted leggings
Michael by Michael Kors heels
Orange shawl was a gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.