Summer is around the corner! And so is crochet. This HOT accessory will sure keep you cool and trendy for summer. Style.com had some great inspiring pieces on their blog today. Here are some samples.
|Isabel Marant, $237|
|Catherine Malandrino, $195|
|Club Monaco, $169|
|She Zigs, She Zags, $590|
|Opening Ceremony, $765|
Well those were nice, weren't they? Now, about some crochets that won't break the bank and still is trendy! Ok, here are some great pieces found at Urban Outfitters and ASOS. Urban have had crochets for the last two summers. But this year, they are on top of their game and have given us some really cute looks.
Starting from top row, left to right:
1. ASOS, 70's Kimono cardigan
2. Urban Outfitters, Pins & Needles crocheted shorts
3. Urban Outfitters, Staring at Stars crochet high/low sweater
4. ASOS, leather strap bright crochet bag
5. ASOS, Aldo Checo crochet peep toe boot
6. ASOS, crochet frame bag
7. Urban Outfitters, ByCorpus crochet dress
8. Urban Outfitters, Pins and Needles low back delicate crochet top
9. Urban Outfitters, crochet underwire bikini
The crochet tops and kimono cardigan would look lovely with some vintage Levi 501 cutoffs or any cutoff shorts for that matter. Add some cool accessories like an owl necklace and chunky bracelets. Top off your outfit with a Jeffrey Campbell Lita or some kind of woodsy platforms.
Still need some visual inspiration? Chloe Sevigny does it well with her boho chic get up. See below...
|Photo: KT Auleta / Courtesy of Opening Ceremony|