So.... the pictures say it all.
|Daffodile, 160mm. SOLD OUT!|
I so want these heels!!
Here are just a few celebrities seen wearing the Daffodile. So jealous...
|Super Ball, Women. Boutique exclusive and it is SOLD OUT!|
How to care for your Louboutins:
The red soles of the shoes will become worn. Do not worry as this is not a defect of the shoe and is expected to happen from use. Consult a leather care professional or cobbler for specific advice and maintenance.
General care for all leathers:
• Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth. Have it professionally cleaned once a month with patent leather cleaners.
• Always store your footwear away from light and heat.
• Protect leather goods from rain and humidity.
• When not in use, store your footwear in the Christian Louboutin dust bag provided.
• Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.