Monday, January 23, 2012

The Crave: Black Milk Clothing



Black Milk Clothing

Source: Black Milk Clothing

Meoooow!

For my birthday, I would like this Tiger Swimsuit by Black Milk Clothing.  The creator of Black Milk just wanted to sew a thermal shirt for themselves so they bought a sewing machine.  Then they thought that they can put prints on it.  So they did.  Why not sell it? And here we are....

 Actually, I would like a lot of stuff from Black Milk.  Check out their website... they have some crazy leggings that I am ready to sell my legs for to wear them.

Source: Black Milk Clothing

This blue galaxy will look so niiice with my Masai Doc Martens.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.