Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Look: Checked!









Finally! A night at the movies when it is not raining or 20 degrees below zero.  This calls for something fun and sort of practical.  What can I say, I love colors... even it is still winter, I don't believe in a total blackout in my outfits.  Incorporating some color (or colors) can be fun.  For today's look:

Banana Republic checked scarf
Pendleton vintage blazer
T-short from Urban Outfitters
Checked shorts from Lucky
Opaque tights by DKNY (IT. IS. THE. BEST!  So comfy!)
and of course... JC Lita in Denim from Singer22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.