Monday, April 18, 2011

My Lips Obsession: Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12


(c) Bobbi Brown, Rich Lip Color SPF 12
Yes, winter is pretty much past us but so what?! I am in love with this red lip stick by Bobbi Brown in Old Hollywood (a bright cherry red lipstick).

I've tried various bright red lipstick but this one is the best.  It is actually the best lipstick I have used in a long time.  It is moisturizing and lasts most of the day (with a couple touch-ups).  It doesn't dry up your lips like others do and it does what it say it does... glides on smoothly. 

There are 12 different shades and since Summer is not too far off you should head on over to your nearest Nordstrom and try them.  Cosmic Raspberry seems to be a very good candidate for this SS/2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.