The DB style is slowly re-emerging onto the mainstream of men's apparel in 2011. Seen championing the DB lately is David Beckham (of course), Prince Charles, Jake Gyllenhal, and Ryan Gosling.
So how can YOU rock the DB?
- The blazer should skim your body not hug.
- For the modern cut, shoulders should be tailored softly and not too sharp.
- To avoid the "dad' look, shop at places like TOPMAN USA or ASOS for an updated and young DB blazers.
- The DB works very well as jackets, if you choose to opt-out of the full suiting. Pair it with a T-shirt, some chinos and a woven belt.
- For the full suiting, make sure the cut is slim and tailored so not to look bulky. The blazer should not be too long either.
|London Fashion Week - February 21, 2011|
Photo Credit: Wenn.com
|Source The Guardian|
Dolce & Gabbana