Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Look: British Invasion







Adding a bit of a twist to my favorite look of denim & denim.  Inspired by my love of Agyness Deyn fun and cool street style.  Scrummaged through the closet and found this old denim coat I got almost ten years ago!  Never throw away your staples guys because certain things just never go out of style, no matter what.

For today's look:
Bowler hat (ASOS), denim jacket (Abercrombie & Fitch), checked button up flanel shirt (Levi), English flag belt (Urban Outfitters from my boyfriend's closet), boyfriend denim (Levi), Masai boots (Doc Marten).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.