Monday, February 6, 2012

The Look: Meet Me in the Park



Days like this is why I love "Put a bird on it" [Portland] so much.  Crisp, cold, and sunshine.  No sense stealing Mr. Sunshine's spotlight, days like today calls for black on black [+ red].  

This peplum skirt from Bebe has got to be an all time favorite purchase.  It is so versatile, classic and figure flattering for all.  I can pair it with so many things.  You will never see me part from this... if I gain weight, I will lose it just so I can still wear it.  
Yup, that's right.








Today's look:


Prada Minimal Baroque
Louis Vuitton scarf
Bebe dress shirt
Bebe peplum skirt
Bomber jacket from Nordstrom
House of Holland leggings with bow
YSL Palais

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.