Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Look: La Discothèque








It was freezing! I could hardly move around to pose.  Nonetheless, it was a great night to go out and hang with friends.  Part II of my birthday out weekend started off with drinks and dinner at Oven + Shaker.  The best drink ? Check out the Pineapple Train Wreck.  



 Decided to pull out the ole' American Apparel disco pants in silver and paired it with some bright colors.  These shoes are my favorite too.  I feel like I am walking on air because they're so comfy.  Definitely my dancin' shoes.





For today's look...
Zara blazer
ASOS sweater
American Apparel disco pants
Chanel bag
Necklace from Nordstrom
Joan & David pumps in electric blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.