Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here Comes the Sun




Little Darling
It's been a long, cold lonely winter
Little Darling
It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright



Love my new purchase, the American Apparel accordion skirt.  There are so many colors that I want, especially the deep orange.  I can see this being worn in autumn. 

If you are in the market for the cream accordion skirt, a bit of Warning: It is a very see through so wear a long shirt that you tuck inside.  You will be "seen" if you get my drift.

Oh! The favorite accessory? Ray Ban Wayfarer.  If you haven't read this post, click on the link and take a look.

Today's look:
H&M Silk blazer
Silk top from BP, Nordstrom
American Apparel accordion skirt in cream
Ray Ban wayfarer, black
Clutch from Urban Outfitters
Ivanka Trump kitty heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.