Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Trend: Asian Inspired Accessories

Designers are looking to the Far East for inspirations.  Lately, I've seen some cute dresses and tops that are inspired by Kimonos and wooden sandals.  Here are some top picks that Style.com showed us... but remember, these are just for your inspiration.  Take a look around and you will find lots of Asian inspired accessories for a fraction of the price.

ASOS have some great Kimono dresses and cardigan.  So does Urban Outfitters.  Don't forget to look at Forever 21, I know they have a bunch of accessories with Asian inspired figurines and animals right now.




Got puffy eyes... lets try these out!  I will be sure to look for them on my next visit to Uwajimaya.

Source: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.