Friday, July 1, 2011

The Crave: Don Draper!


Woe is me! Woe is me! Mad Men postponed for an entire season.  Gosh darn A&E, disputing over commercial time with the creator/writer.  Who needs commercials? That's why I have DVR! 

Nevertheless, this show is probably one of the best show on T.V. today.  The detail is frighteningly real... so real some can't even watch it because it just shows how demeaning women were treated back in the day.  But boy do I like the minibar in the offices... why did that rule go away?  If you haven't seen this then you better get Netflix and start catching up!

Woe is me! Mad Men, please return soon.  It wouldn't be a complete summer without you!!  And Don Draper, you are sexy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.