Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Know: Office Key Pieces for FW/2011


Summer may soon be over but color lives on!  Brighten up your fall and winter wardrobe with some colorful pencil skirts and dresses.  Basic and classic pieces like the ones above never goes out of style AND you can wear them year round.

Try the skirts with some basic dress shirts and these awesome leopard print booties by Vince Camuto...  They are UBER comfortable! Don't forget to accessorize it with a nice large sized envelope clutch and some round sunglasses.

Source: Nordstrom
How do I know these are comfortable? Well, I couldn't resist and purchased them myself at Nordstrom! Don't believe me? Check them out....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.