Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Look: Gypsy

 A light stroll after brunch at Pine State Biscuit.  



Somehow my skirt could stand side ways on its own! What am I looking at? Doggy kaka... my photography decided that she likes the yellow flowers [behind me] and the urban feel of this area.  Hmmmm... I guess I'll stand here but I'm not moving! The sidewalk looks like a doggy loo.





Today's look:
Prada minimal baroque sunglasses
Velvet bralett from Urban Outfitters
American Apparel accordion skirt
American Apparel shawl
YSL Palais pumps
Necklaces from Forever 21 and Target
Chanel bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ground Rules: Everyone may comment but please be respectful and mindful of others. I value honesty, integrity, and repect. Derogatory comments and/or poor etiquitte will NOT be tolerated.